Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Morning Session 001

The sunlight passing through my windows which extends to my bed woke me up like the usual morning I had since we transferred here in Bugo, Cagayan de Oro City. My room is a dead witness on how emotionally volatile I was the past mornings, and it has become my static consoler – the paintings, although they’re not really paintings, reminds me of how sunny I used to be. What I actually mean is that from socially “outrageous”, I have become to a great extent socially withdrawn. The shift actually is nothing that I can call easy, it comes from experience, in which, as far as I know, far beyond my control.

I am not saying that something negative happened. Being socially withdrawn is not negative. In fact, my greatest realizations came about during solitude – the times when there’s nothing else to think of but myself, how I am feeling, and how to deal with my emotions. In other words it brought me to know deeply who I am.

I think that would be all this morning. And BTW this is part of my writing training. And yes, I am taking my friends advice to pursue learning German language. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment